A Berliner turned New Yorker, HeyJune Jeon is an award-winning film director and writer. She has created branded films for clients such as Cause of a Kind, Epic Dance Company, Aktiv Against Cancer, and others. When she’s not filmmaking, she reads cards.
Notable theme in her film is about how the stories we tell ourselves greatly shape our lives more than actual events themselves.
Previous Awards / Nomination
Directorial & Editing:
- Short: Re-Kindling (Student Project)
- Short: Exit Interview (2 Official Selection, 1 Award)
- Short: Quants (2 Official Selection, 1 Semi-Finalist)
- Campaign: Epik Dance Company (Exceeded funding goal)
- Campaign: Vergara Films (Exceeded funding goal)
- Campaign: April 2017 Boston Marathon (1 Official Selection, Exceeded funding goal)
- Campaign: Cause of a Kind Brand Launch (Premiered in Long Island, 2017)