A Berliner turned New Yorker, HeyJune Jeon is an award-winning film director and writer. She has created branded films for clients such as Cause of a Kind, Epic Dance Company, Aktiv Against Cancer, and others. When she’s not filmmaking, she reads cards.
Notable themes in her films include: transcending beyond oneself, and hearts in conflicts with themselves.
Previous Awards / Nomination
Directorial & Editing:
- Short: Re-Kindling (Student Project)
- Short: Exit Interview (2 Official Selection, 1 Award)
- Campaign: Epik Dance Company (Exceeded funding goal)
- Campaign: Vergara Films (Exceeded funding goal)
- Campaign: April 2017 Boston Marathon (1 Official Selection, Exceeded funding goal)
- Campaign: Cause of a Kind Brand Launch (Premiered in Long Island, 2017)